This is the resource site for the GEN201 Intro to Biblical Languages class. Please use the menu at the top of this column to access many important course documents and resources.
Some of the resources you will find include the following:
- The course syllabus- under 'documents/general documents'
- The course schedule- under 'documents/general documents'
- All of the assignment sheets from class - under 'documents/assignment documents
- All of the class handouts- under 'documents'
- A reading guide for the course textbooks- under 'documents/assignment documents'
- All of the in class presentations- under 'presentations'
- Various reviews- under 'reviews'
- A variety of other things I hope help you succeed in this class
This site will be updated on a regular basis so keep checking back
I pray that you will develop great skill in studying God's Word through this course,
I pray that you will develop a great love of God's Word through this course,
I pray that you will develop a deeper relationship with the Author of God's Word through this course.