This is the resource site for the BIB202 Historical Books class. Please use the menu at the top of this column to access many important course documents and resources.
Some of the resources you will find include the following:
- The course syllabus- under 'documents/general documents'
- The course schedule- under 'documents/general documents'
- A reading guide for the course textbook- under 'documents/assignment documents'
- Practice quizzes for the course textbook- under 'reviews/Practice quizzes
- All of the assignment sheets from class- under 'documents/assignment documents'
- All of the class handouts- under 'documents/class handouts' and 'documents/Bible handouts
- Detailed outlines of each of the Historical Books- under 'documents/Bible Outlines'
- All of the in class presentations- under 'presentations'
- Various reviews- under 'reviews'
- A variety of other things I hope help you succeed in this class
This site will be updated on a regular basis so keep checking back.
I pray that you will develop a deep understanding and life changing practice of God's Word through this course,
I pray that you develop great skill in studying God's Word through this course,
I pray that you develop a great love of God's Word through this course,
and I pray that you develop a deeper relationship with the Author of God's Word through this course.