This is the resource site for the BIB361 Early Pauline Epistles class. Please use the menu at the top of this column to access many important course documents and resources.
Some of the resources you will find include the following:
- The course syllabus- under 'documents/general documents'
- The course schedule- under 'documents/general documents'
- All of the assignment sheets from class- under 'documents/assignment documents'
- The gradesheet for the final project- under 'documents/assignment documents'
- Study guides for the midterm and final exams- under 'documents/assignment documents'
- Detailed outlines of each of the Epistles- under 'documents/Bible Outlines'
- All of the in class presentations- under 'presentations'
- Various reviews- under 'reviews'
- A variety of other things I hope help you succeed in this class
This site will be updated on a regular basis so keep checking back.
I pray that you will develop a deep understanding and life changing practice of God's Word through this course,
I pray that you develop great skill in studying God's Word through this course,
I pray that you develop a great love of God's Word through this course,
and I pray that you develop a deeper relationship with the Author of God's Word through this course.