This is the resource site for the THS201 Systematic Theology I class. Please use the menu at the top of this column to access many important course documents and resources.
Some of the resources you will find include the following:
- The course syllabus- under 'documents/general documents'
- The course schedule- under 'documents/general documents'
- A reading guide for the course textbooks- under 'documents/assignment documents'
- All of the assignment sheets from class- under 'documents/assignment documents'
- The gradesheet for the final project- under 'documents/assignment documents'
- Study guides for the final exam- under 'documents/assignment documents'
- All of the in class presentations- under 'presentations'
- Practice Quizzes for the course textbooks- under 'reviews'
- A variety of other things I hope help you succeed in this class
This site will be updated on a regular basis so keep checking back.
I pray that you develop great skill and understanding of theology through this course,
I pray that you develop a great love of theology and its application to life through this course,
and I pray that you develop a deeper relationship with the ultimate Author and Object of all true theology through this course.