This is the resource site for the GR302 Beginning New Testament Greek II class. Please use the menu at the top of this column to access many important course documents and resources.
Some of the resources you will find include the following:
- The course syllabus- under 'documents/general documents'
- The course schedule- under 'documents/general documents'
- A Review of all the course assignments- under 'documents/class assignments'
- All of the class handouts- under 'documents/class handouts'
- All of the in class presentations- under 'presentations'
- Various reviews- under 'reviews'
- A variety of other things I hope help you succeed in this class
This site will be updated on a regular basis so keep checking back
I pray that you will develop a heart and lifestyle of love for God's Word through this course,
I pray that you develop a diligent and disciplined heart to learn the Greek language,
I pray that God repays your effort by opening His Word to you in new ways through this course,
I pray that you develop a deeper relationship with the Author of God's Word through this course.