This is the resource site for the GR301 Beginning New Testament Greek I class. Please use the menu at the top of this column to access many important course documents and resources.
Some of the resources you will find include the following:
- The course syllabus- under 'documents/general documents'
- The course schedule- under 'documents/general documents'
- A Review of all the course assignments- under 'documents/class assignments'
- All of the class handouts- under 'documents/class handouts'
- All of the in class presentations- under 'presentations'
- Various reviews- under 'reviews'
- A variety of other things I hope help you succeed in this class
This site will be updated on a regular basis so keep checking back
I pray that you will develop a heart and lifestyle of love for God's Word through this course,
I pray that you develop a diligent and disciplined heart to learn the Greek language,
I pray that God repays your effort by opening His Word to you in new ways through this course,
I pray that you develop a deeper relationship with the Author of God's Word through this course.